Breaking
Subscribe

The Imperial Tribune

World business newspaper

Home World Companies Markets Tech Opinion Τηλέγραφος Life & Arts

Basileus Emmanuel I & II congratulates Viktor Orbán on his reelection

HAGIOPOLIS, Rhomania (RNA) Basileus and Autokrator of the Romans and Rex of Mouzilo, Emmanuel I & II has officially congratulated the H...

Basileus Emmanuel I & II congratulates Viktor Orbán on his reelection



HAGIOPOLIS, Rhomania (RNA)

Basileus and Autokrator of the Romans and Rex of Mouzilo, Emmanuel I & II has officially congratulated the Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán for his latest electoral victory, after winning last Sunday's election with 53% of the vote.

"We congratulate you for your historical victory", the statement said. "We hope for your continued successful leadership of Hungary and the long-term prosperity of the Hungarian people. We also look forward to the cooperation of Our Governments and the official recognition of the Basileia of the Romans from the Hungarian State, which We deeply respect".


Comments

https://www.blogger.com/comment/frame/6495512558937881819?po=8932314110837033081&hl=el&saa=85391&origin=https://theimperialtribune.blogspot.com&m=1